Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dancing in the Rain

Pin It Just wanted to pop in quickly tonight to share a card I made earlier this week for the challenge over at The Play Date Cafe.  The colors -- denim, cherry, and baby blue -- looked too fun, so I had to give it a go!

This cute image is from a set called Raindrop Kisses by Darcie's -- I think I have said over and over how much I love these sets!  So stinkin' cute!  :)

Now for the rest of the story:  I was all set to post yesterday and got caught up cheering my team to victory last night (during the NBA playoffs, I confess my priorities get all muddled...  Nothing else matters when the Spurs are playing!  :) and missed the posting deadline....  Oops!  Oh well!  Here it is anyway!


I added Glossy Accents to her boots and the rain puddles!  :)

the color story from The Play Date Cafe

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are having a great week -- only two more days till the weekend!!!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww...darling image that you colored beautifully! Love the details of little bows for her hair...too CUTE! Great addition of glossy accents for the puddles, too! A sweet card...love it! Take care and have a wonderful weekend, hugs!!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet! The glossy accents is perfect!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog... made my day! :) I hope you'll have a chance to play along with us this week in the Cafe... we love seeing your beautiful work, Jennifer! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! I love this card so much! Great coloring, and the glossy accents was the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...