Making the card? No problem.... Getting it to the post office and in the mail?? Now, that's a different story! I am the world's worst about making a card with an intended recipient in mind and then never getting it in the mail!!! How does that even happen?!? (in my defense, this week I came down with a wicked case of strep throat -- and no way was I making it
But I have (for the most part) recovered now, the card is in the mail, and I believe I am of sound (enough) mind to post the pics! So, here it is:
Because this was for someone in the Hero Arts Flickr Group, I wanted to make sure I used some of my fave HA stamps, so I used the Envelope Pattern background stamp and the Newspaper Background stamp. The flowers are called Dogwood Bloom and are from Memory Box.
I hope this card isn't crushed to pieces when it arrives at its destination! Thank you for stopping by -- hope you have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!
And, because I can't help myself --
the Western Conference Finals start tonight (finally!), so:
Go Spurs Go! :)
- Stamps: Hero Arts "Envelope Pattern," "Newspaper Background," "Everyday Sayings," and Memory Box "Dogwood Bloom"
- Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels 8," Hero Arts/Sizzix "Playful Flowers and Butterflies," and Memory Box "Classic Tags"
- Inks: Distress Inks "Dusty Concord," "Milled Lavender,"and "Tumbled Glass," Stampin' Up "Certainly Celery" and "Basic Gray," and Copic Markers BV000, BV02, B000, YG11, YG13, and YG17 and black multiliner .03mm
- Papers: Copic X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Hero Arts Layering Papers - Celadon
- Diamond Stickles, gems, adhesives