Sidenote: I was thrilled to attend a Copics Standard Certification class this past weekend -- learned so much about these markers we all go crazy for -- and cannot wait to attend the Intermediate Certification class soon (it'll probably be a while before it's back in my neck of the woods again, so maybe this'll just have to be my excuse to go somewhere fun! :)
So, this card and this super-cute Penny Black stamp are not really in my typical style, but both seemed appropriate for a 7 year-old and they gave me a good excuse to practice my coloring!!! Ha!
I think she's pretty darn cute; what do you think? I love her rosy cheeks and striped socks and big hair -- hey, I'm from Texas! :)
Thanks for stopping by... Here's hoping your day is full of color and sparkle (and cupcakes!!! :)
- Stamps: Penny Black "Sweet Thing" and Hero Arts "Happy Birthday Cupcakes"
- Papers: My Mind's Eye "Howdy Doody" and Neenah "Desert Storm"
- Dies: My Favorite Things "Chevron Stripes"
- Inks: Copic Markers, Memento "Rich Cocoa," Tim Holtz Distress Inks "Vintage Photo"
- Glossy Accents, "Diamond" Stickles, dimensional adhesives