The good news is I have had a lot of time to ponder the important things in life (re: why on God's green earth Ben would choose Courtney despite the forest of red flags the whole world kept trying to point out to him! Really, don't even get me started! :) and work on a couple of projects...
This one gave me a bit of a challenge. I had originally planned the card to be a 6x6 and to be arranged according to a sketch I had drawn. I find, admittedly, most of my sketches to be quite (umm... well...) sketchy.... (haha!), but in the interest of full disclosure, here's what it looked like:
|See? I never claimed this was my strong-suit! :)|
But once I had it laid out, I found it a bit awkward. I decided to change the card size to 5x5, ditch the mustard seed Kraft-core background for plain Kraft cardstock, rotate the sketch clock-wise 90˚, and add a couple of embellishments. I like this much better, and hope you do, too.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!
- Hero Arts stamp - "Dogwood"
- K&Co. patterned paper - "Wild Saffron"
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers and inks - Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Shabby Shutters, Vintage Photo
- Copic Markers - YR21, YR24
- May Arts - Jute, natural
- Prima paper flowers
- Kraft cardstock, pearls, white embossing powder, adhesives