I embossed with my favorite embossing folder ever and then used my Copics to add a little color pop to random dots for a background. I also used various sized strips of colored papers to create the bottom border. I think it turned out pretty cute... Hope you like it, too!
A reminder of what the challenge palette looks like in case you want to play along, too:
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! :)
- Basic Grey patterned paper - "Wander"
- Hero Arts "Hearts" Frame Cuts Die
- Neenah "Solar White" cardstock
- Sizzix Embossing Folder - "Flower Rings"
- Copic Markers - BG02, BG09, YG25, YR15, YR16
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Grosgrain ribbon, pearls, beads, flowers, adhesives