Only problem: I find this week's color palette much more challenging! Oh well, all the better to pull me out of my icky funk! :-/
Without further ado, here's the current challenge info over at The Play Date Cafe. Individually, I love each of these colors! Collectively, they had me flummoxed!
And here's what I came up with (and I love, love, Love it!!!). I'm super-excited about how it all came together and I hope you love it as much as I do! :)
Don't you just love it when a project gives you all kinds of grief and fits and then turns out looking like you'd planned it that way all along? And only you know the heartache it caused you throughout??? (I'll keep your secret if you'll keep mine!! :)
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment... Which colors do you have a hard time wrapping your head around???
- Basic Grey patterned paper - "Wander"
- Hero Arts "Hearts" Frame Cuts Die
- Hero Arts stamp - "Everyday Sayings"
- Neenah "Solar White" cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks - "Faded Jeans"
- flowers, gems, brads, adhesives, white gel pen