Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sweet! :)

Pin It


Hello!  I am popping in today to share a card I made using the sketch over at Mojo Monday.  When I first saw the sketch, I was like, "what can I do with that??"  I couldn't figure out how all the banners would relate to the rest of the card…  But, I just decided to (use a couple of my favorite images and colors and) go with it!

Now I'm a believer.  This might be one of my favorite cards ever.  I love the colors (!) and the sweet flower image and that sentiment font (shut the front door!!!).  I mean, seriously, how sweet is that???








The papers are from the "Lively" collection by Authentique, the flower in a mason jar is by Endless Creations, and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps.

On a separate, but equally sweet note, take a look at what was whipped up in my house last night!

photo credit: Lovin' from the Oven
Oh my goodness -- were these ever a slice of heaven?!  I found this recipe on Pinterest and had to give it a try…  Soooo glad I did -- warm, gooey chocolatey marshmallowy fabulousness!  :)  Check out the Lovin' from the Oven blog to find the recipe for these S'mores Cookie Bars.  Trust me.  You'll be glad you did!  :)

Have a great Thursday…  almost the weekend!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Yes that is teh sweetest flower and heart vase stamp ever!
    I know what I'm making the kiddos this weekend:)
    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously fabulous card! I love everything about it--great job with the sketch! Now I'm off to check out that yummy recipe . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...