Friday, June 15, 2012

Junk in the Trunk :)

Pin It

Wanted to show you what I've been up to the last several days!  There's a sweet little seven year old I know who is about to head out for her first-ever week of summer camp and needed to be going in style!  :)  And whooooo doesn't love a happy little owl (or a couple??  :)






Thanks for stopping by ---  I just couldn't resist sharing pics of this colorful little trunk!  :)  Hope you like it -- and that Cammie will have the best time at camp!  (don't you remember how fun summer camp always was???  why do we have to grow up??  :)

Also, don't forget -- today is the last day of my First-ever Giveaway!!!  All you have to do is become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment letting me know you are (I'd love to visit your blog, too!) by 11:59 pm CST tonight to be entered in the drawing for the goodies below!  :)


4 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Impressive project - looks like hard work! Hope she has fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW!! That trunk wins first prize and will be a super reminder of home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Super fabulous trunk and with adorable owls!!! It is just adorable! I loved camp and have great memories! I hope she has tons of fun at camp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made that?? How? And you've surely catapulted her into most-awesome-camper um, eva! You must tell how you made it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...