"Whooooo-ooo-oo" doesn't love an adorable owl??? I sure do! And this set by Darcie's is one of the cutest around!! (check this previous post featuring this little owl!) This time, I used the same set to create an adorable chipboard shadowbox *girlie* owl for my sweet niece! (sidenote: this little girl stole my heart 10 years ago and has had a tight grip ever since -- love you to pieces, Special Agent K!! :)
I love the colors here -- all papers from the MME "Penny Lane" collection -- and the subtle shades I was able to get using a mixture of distress inks and my new distress markers, which I am crazy for, btw!! :)
A sweet little Something for a sweet little Someone, no? :)
Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! Would love to hear from you!
- Stamps - Darcie's "Owl You Do"
- Chipboard and Acrylic Shadowbox - Darcie's "Raine - Small"
- Papers - My Mind's Eye "Penny Lane"
- Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Distress Markers, Memento "Rich Cocoa"
- Gemstones, Glossy Accents, Ribbon, adhesives