Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Whoooo-ooo-oo" Do You Love??

Pin It

"Whooooo-ooo-oo" doesn't love an adorable owl???  I sure do!   And this set by Darcie's is one of the cutest around!!  (check this previous post featuring this little owl!)  This time, I used the same set to create an adorable chipboard shadowbox *girlie* owl for my sweet niece!  (sidenote:  this little girl stole my heart 10 years ago and has had a tight grip ever since -- love you to pieces, Special Agent K!!  :)

I love the colors here -- all papers from the MME "Penny Lane" collection -- and the subtle shades I was able to get using a mixture of distress inks and my new distress markers, which I am crazy for, btw!!  :)

A sweet little Something for a sweet little Someone, no?  :)

Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!  Would love to hear from you!


Supplies:

  • Stamps - Darcie's "Owl You Do"
  • Chipboard and Acrylic Shadowbox - Darcie's "Raine - Small"
  • Papers - My Mind's Eye "Penny Lane"
  • Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Distress Markers, Memento "Rich Cocoa"
  • Gemstones, Glossy Accents, Ribbon, adhesives

2 comments:

  1. That is so colorful and happy! Love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love owls! You did a fabulous job with this creation! Love all the colors and detail...AWESOME! Your niece will love it...great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...