I love the colors over at The Play Date Cafe this week -- they are perfect for a spring wedding!
I also used this week's sketch over at CPS... Just a simple, easily adaptable sketch -- my favorite kind!!!
And last, but definitely not least, I am submitting this card for the Paper Smooches DT Call (announced today!). I used the inspiration photo from the following Sparks Challenge (which I love!):
Thank you so much for stopping by... I hope you enjoy this card. I'll be back tomorrow with a new project to share! See you then!
- Patterned Paper - S•E•I's "Bridgeport"
- Paper Smooches stamps - "Pretty Phrases"
- Neenah "Solar White" cardstock
- Hero Arts stamps - "Big and Small Flowers"
- Hero Arts Embossing Powder - white
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers - Stormy Sky, Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Pigment Powder - "Perfect Pearl"
- Ribbons, gems, adhesives