Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Late Night Dash!

Pin It

Good morning!  So I was up REALLY late last night -- my beloved Spurs went to double OT in a playoff game and I wasn't gonna miss a moment of it!  Don't know if any of you are basketball fans, but this one was one for the ages…  And we won!!!  :)

Anyway, I was cleaning/organizing/straightening up my craft room while I was watching, and because the game went so long, I was able to get it done!  :)

After the game was over, I was too jazzed to go to bed, and wanted to take advantage of my newly cleaned/organized/straightened up space, so I decided to put something together for this week's 10 Minute Craft Dash.  (Not 100% sure attempting this at 2:00am is the brightest idea I've ever had…).

But here you go:


I finished in 9:51.7.  It was too close for comfort, and I had to scrap some of my original plans to make it.  (I forgot to get my ruler out before I started the time, and it wasn't within reach, so my faux stitching is a bit wonky… oh well…)  Please don't judge me for the way I tied my ribbon…  I really wanted a bow, but I wouldn't have made it…  I also wanted to add some stickles, but that just wasn't in the cards, either.  


 It was a lot of fun and I'm happy enough with it, though!  And even better, my craft room is clean/organized/straightened up!!!  Can't wait to get back in it!  :)

Have a great day!



8 comments:

  1. You seem to do very well at 2:00am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thoroughly impressed- you created this in the wee hours of the mornings? Bravo, girlie! It's beautiful and no one would ever guess it was created within 10 minutes!

    Thank you for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you can join along in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I forgot to add, be sure to email me at the DeNami office by Wednesday- you won a prize! Here's the link: http://denami.blogspot.com/2013/05/pin-spired-7-winner.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--I usually end up with something upside down or backwards when I create after midnight--this is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I don't think my late night crafting turns out such pretty pieces of art and under 10 min...wow! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! Copics on Kraft! I saw this on Flickr & wasn't sure how you colored the flowers. And under 10 min?? You work well under pressure & über late!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB, FAB card Jen - I love that you have commented that you wanted to add some stickles but it wasn't on the card LOL!
    So glad you joined in the fun at The 10 Minute Card Dash – hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...