Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wanna Have Some Fun this Saturday Night??

Pin It

I am hosting this week's "90-Minute Scramble" on the Hero Arts Flickr Site.  It's gonna start at 6:00 pm CST and will last...  wait for it... for 90 minutes!!!


What is a scramble, you ask?  Well, it's a lot of heart-pounding creative fun, I tell ya!  (I have blogged about some of my past Scramble experiences here and here).  Basically, the host (this week, it'll be me!) will announce the "theme" or "challenge" at the start of the scramble and then will sound the start...  Each participant then has 90 minutes to conceptualize, create, photograph, and upload their project to the Flickr thread.  Super-fun!  I'm always amazed at what some of these ladies are able to accomplish in such a short period of time!

Anyone can participate...  There will be a prize awarded to one random participant and I will be throwing in some swag of my own to a participant (or two!) that the panel of celebrity judges (my family) find worthy....  :)

Hope you can join us...  If you have questions, let me know -- happy to help!  Otherwise, unleash the creative mayhem!!!  :)








2 comments:

  1. Fun! I've only done 1 before. Let's see what I have to do to remind myself to play tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat!!! I hope to be able to join.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...