Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A CASE of the Butterflies!

Pin It

***This is my second post today!  For my first post, 
please click here or continue scrolling down!  :)  ***

I'm back!  (I've had two days off and have gotten in a lot of crafting time -- probably too much --I can hear a load of laundry calling to me from the other room!  :)

But I just wanted to make sure I posted this card I made for this week's CASE Study Challenge -- Joy Taylor's inspiration card is a masterpiece, to be sure...  I love her negative die cutting and the depth she achieves from it!  Here's a look at hers:

Joy Taylor

And here's my take:

  
Pretty simple, no??  But I love the softness of these colors together and you just can't go wrong with flowers and butterflies!  :)  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!





7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love your sentiment and the border punch is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had seen a few interpretations of the muse's card. But yours is definitely one of my favorites by far! AWESOME work, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO soft and pretty! LOVE the border and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and lovely! The border is just gorgeous! Sweet butterflies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice take on the case study. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...